Join Our Team!
We are always willing to hire the right person. Whether you have many years of experience or are just finding your way, the one thing that remains is that "hard work beats talent". Reynolds Property Management is a growing company looking to build lasting relationships with employees that want a career. If you are interested in interviewing, please fill out an application. If you are interested in learning more about available opportunities please email us at email@example.com.
- Delegating tasks and overseeing the use of tools and equipment.
- Training new and current crew members.
- Coach and evaluate team leaders
- Assessing progress and making recommendations.
- Ensuring all crew members obey health and safety regulations at all times.
- Completing property maintenance and enhancements as needed.
- Overseeing maintenance of lawns and gardens, and ensuring proper use of pesticides, fertilizers, and other chemicals during Summer, Spring, and Fall season and snow
maintenance during the winter season.
- Assist in developing and implementing safety initiatives
- Assist in creating and implementing a training schedule
- Assist in ensuring job materials are available when needed
- Ensure crews are hitting or exceeding their production goals
- Completing inventory checks and equipment inspections.
- Ensuring all equipment is available and operational as needed
- Perform property and quality inspections required and make course corrections as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to problem solve
- Valid driver's license, no points.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Time management and follow up skills.
- 2 years of experience in the Property Management or related industries
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of customers and team members.
- A clear imaginative thinker who is an inclusive leader and a confident expert.
- Able to perform and teach top quality work in a variety of profit centers, (Landscape Maintenance and Enhancement, Cleaning, and Snow Removal)
• Develop and lead assigned crew/team
• Perform landscape maintenance and/or construction duties; Perform snow duties in winter months
• Handling and use of landscape related materials such as plants, soil, mulch, gravel, pavers, fertilizer, etc.
• Operating outdoor power equipment including mowers, two-cycle equipment, skid steers, etc.
• Drive company vehicles with valid driver’s license
• A valid driver license (and meet insurability requirements)
• 1-3 years of experience preferred, but not necessary If you're interested in this position, please submit a current resume for consideration
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
We are looking for an experienced and responsible landscaper to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, comfortable operating lawn maintenance equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers, and blowers.
- Operate push or zero-turn lawn mowers; may operate heavier equipment if needed
- Spread mulch and other materials around plants
- Remove weeds and dead plants; prune overgrown limbs and leaves
- Operate string trimmer and edger to remove overgrowth
- Use leaf blower to clear walkways and pedestrian areas after lawn maintenance.
- Treat lawn and landscaping with pesticides to remove harmful insects
- Rake fallen leaves and remove debris
- Remove tree limbs, overgrowth, and other hazards
- Properly store and handle all equipment, tools, sprinklers, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
- Operate snow plow for the removal of snow from walks, driveways and parking lots for various residential and commercial properties according to the specified contracts
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Represent Reynolds Property Management according to the values, policies, and procedures set by the leadership team
- De-ice walkways, driveways, and parking lots for various residential and commercial properties according to the safety guidelines set by leadership
- Perform highly physical work outdoors on a consistent basis in all weather conditions, specifically very cold, icy, snowy weather
- Keep accurate job sheets and records, and submitted for review by the required deadlines.
- Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned/instructed by Foreman.
- Drive company vehicles with valid driver’s license
- A valid driver's license, no points. (and meet insurability requirements)
- 1-2 years of experience preferred, but not necessary If you're interested in this position, please submit a current resume for consideration